Can Studios developed and designed this innovative, database-driven application for classroom use. Our GCSE Maths Whiteboard CD-ROM contains thousands of varied and engaging resources to keep individual students and even entire classes engaged.
The key features of this teaching resource include:
- Lesson Builder. Teachers can plan their lessons by exploring and selecting different GCSE Maths Whiteboards resources for classroom use. The accompanying schemes of work are generated automatically.
- BBC Video Bank. A wide selection of video presentations help to place maths in context.
- Really Useful Maths spreads. Interactive activities bring key concepts to life and increase student engagement.
- Worked Exam Questions. Students can improve their exam performance by exploring and evaluating our collection of sample answers.
- Interactive Activities and Tools. A wide range of engaging tasks and tools help to generate whole class engagement.
- Customised search solution. Teachers can tag materials with custom descriptions and keywords. Once materials are tagged, teachers can quickly and easily locate the materials they need from our collection of thousands of digital resources.
- Import Resources. Users can upload and seamlessly integrate their own resources into GCSE Maths Whiteboards. They can also tag these custom resources with descriptions and keywords, so they’re easier to find and use in lesson preparation.
- Optional Networked Delivery. As with many Can Studios products, once GCSE Maths Whiteboards is installed on a single server, the central data repository is then accessible from any client computer.
“Can Studios have worked with Collins Education on a number of interactive elearning projects for use in the schools market. On all occasions we have found them to be an excellent organisation to work with, contributing innovative and creative ideas to the development process. We look forward to working with them again in the future.”
— Nick Measures
, Managing Editor – Digital Learning
, Collins Education